Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You Can't Run to the Finish Line Looking Behind You

You Can’t Run To the Finish Line Looking Behind You

It is such a pity that so many of us have not reached our fullest potentials. If we would just take what we have in front of us to create what we desire, we would all have unprecedented success. If we take our $2 and believe in our creativity to make it $4 we would have created new wealth from what we already had within us. I hope I am not speaking in parables but this is a universal principle.

If you take what you have in front of you and master it, then you can take on much more and master that too! However, you cannot expect to do well with much if you cannot do well with the little that you have. It took me a while before I finally understood what that meant. I’ve had preachers like T.D. Jakes say it and millionaires like Dani Johnson say it and it finally connected.

Just recently, I lost my job in Corporate America and was thinking that this was the worst thing that could happen at the time that it happened. I was working on my business and I needed resources to build it. The business was not going to be able to build itself without the proper resources. So, after beating myself up over and over and OVER again, I finally made a conscious decision to take what little I had in front of me to fulfill the purpose and desire that God has placed in my life.


But there is a catch. You cannot position yourself to do excellent things when you are constantly comparing yourself to those around you. They were not called to do what you were called to do! They cannot produce for you what you can produce for yourself. Their success does not limit your success unless you allow it! So, join me in not feeling sorry for yourself because I’m not into the pity party and let’s get paid!

To Your Significance and Success,


P.S.  Let’s chat on Facebook about what you need to do in order to get on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.