Sunday, May 5, 2013

Learning How to Beat the System of Debt


Learning How to Beat the System of Debt

When I look back on my life and think about my journey in life, I am completely astounded. I went to school, got good grades, went to University, and ended up in debt. That was all that I could take from the journey until I started to look more closely. In attending school I got good grades by using my studies as a way to deal with the things that happened in my childhood. I went to University in hope of pursuing a career one day that could buy me everything that my parents never afforded me. I ended up owing money from school because I had taken on loans from creditors without any understanding of what “credit” was. It was the typical situation that the youth of my generation are afforded. It is that exact situation that I chose to separate myself from and become someone of significance where I would continue my education debt-free and shape the lives of millions of students facing a similar fate.

It was not until I left University and attended Community that I learned how money works. It was in class that I remember as if it were yesterday that my teacher revealed to me that I can learn the exact same thing in Community College that University offers at a discounted rate. I thought this was preposterous and so I continued to do my research and yea, and behold it was true. That day, my eyes were opened up to the real world where school is not designed to teach children what they need in order to be successful and of significance but school was designed as a system to keep individuals in the loop with what the entrepreneurs have graced the rest of the world.

So due to my understanding, if you want to be able to stay up with the rest of the world you need to keep investing in your education but if you want to ever leave anything behind for your successors you cannot be in debt. Yet, the system says to take out loans and pay the minimum and to continue to learn on the government’s dime. I am here to tell you to stop that stinking thinking TODAY. If you are ever to be in a place of freedom, you must first release yourself from the slavery of debt. Paycheck to paycheck was not what you were designed for my friend. You have a purpose and a dream. Take your dream and cultivate it into a vision. Write that vision down and figure out what the first steps in implementing that vision are. There is NO reason why you cannot succeed and become significant debt-free. I promise you that it is possible. Make the change today and notice the followers behind you.

Just promise me one thing: You will stop burying yourself into more debt today. Learn the principles of wealth and reverse your programming.

To your significance and success,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.