Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Which Network Marketers and Business People I Follow and Why

Which Network Marketers and Business People I Follow and Why


I like to follow people that can teach me how to do something that I don’t already know how to do. I don’t like to follow people that can give me a summary of everything that I should be doing with no layout about how I should go about it. Here are some of the best that I follow:

Dani Johnson- Dani is awesome because she teaches you how to build effective relationships that can be transferred in any area of your life. She has training on relationships as well as a slew of other topics that you can find on her website. Dani is authentic and has a tell-it-like-it-is attitude. She comes from a rags-to-riches background and has a servant hood attitude. She teaches you to stop piping up yourself and I love her for it! If you are failing in your relationships or can’t keep a job, I recommend you try Dani.

Warren Buffet- Warren is awesome because he has millions of great tips about financial wealth and success that can be implemented on even the most basic level. Warren is genuine and does not use his money to speak for him. He just speaks and every time he does, he leaves you with something to think about. If you want thought-provoking, try Warren.

Anthony ‘Tony’ Robbins- Tony taught me how to make money. If you want to learn how to become financially free, follow Tony. Tony is a philanthropist by nature and if you want to start taking advantage your finances as well as learn how to interact with people who are culturally different from you, try Tony.

Dani, Warren, and Anthony are all incredibly wealthy and successful. Dani and Anthony are extremely philanthropic by nature and have incredible stories. Share your favorites below!

Thanks for listening!

To your Significance and Success,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.