Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This is Not a Game or a Hobby: This is YOUR life!

This is Not a Game or a Hobby: This is Your Life

Why Many Choose Network Marketing


So you have most likely heard about poverty but have you experienced it? Well, if you have please leave your commentary below about how you overcame it. If not, take this time as a moment to be humble and to listen closely...

I started network marketing as a way to get out of the everyday 9-5 rut that I was in. I did not want to constantly be stuck in a cycle where I knew I could not prosper where I was planted. I knew that there was a particular type of person that fit the mold for Corporate America and that was not me. 

This does not mean that you aren't fit for the 9-5 arena. It's possible that you are meant to be in that sector and if its for you, make sure to keep building your empire with it. Just know that I am not teachable or recruitable for what you do and you may say the same for me.

I chose network marketing because I was born an entrepreneur. I started my first independent business hair-braiding at the ripe age of 13 years old and it went pretty well but I did not see myself doing that for the rest of my life so I gave it up. At age 17, I landed my first job at a local McDonalds and I loved it at first. I got along with my coworkers and learned that I had a grace with people but again I did not see myself doing that for long either. So, at age 19 I came across network marketing as a relative introduced me to a MLM business and the message had me sold!



Now, it was not really the compensation plan or the glitz that got me but it was the message behind it: 

If you work hard to build an empire for yourself, you are destined to get it right. Be diligent. Be teachable and make your business work for you.

In my first year, I failed MISERABLY. I had a really bad upline that did not know what they were doing and it went horrible. But in keeping with the message behind the business, I kept working and found my niche. 

I don't do network marketing because its instant money or because it's extremely easy to do. I do it because I know that if I want to build my empire, this is what I need do for my long-term success.

I encourage you to find your niche and to keep doing what makes you the happiest. If you are in need of support, make sure to connect with me and I would love to hear from you!

To Your Significance and Success,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.