Monday, May 20, 2013

Jackpot of $700,000,000

Jackpot of $700,000,000

How Your Overall Value Affects Your Chances of Sustaining It

The current jackpot is about $700,000,000. That is nearly a billion dollars. What would you do if you won the money?

Don't mind the bacon. 


For many, they would buy lots of materials to make themselves feel better about their "lack" of stuff. I personally believe that the more stuff I accumulate the more unbearable I become. My partner on the other hand would probably invest in buying more stuff but that's another story for another time. I rather invest in myself.

If I was fortunate enough to have won a sum of nearly a billion dollars I do not think that I would handle the money appropriately; at least not right now. With less than a million dollar mindset, I would be in a world of trouble. My lack of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding would do more harm than good. I am bluntly honest with myself and know that I have the mental capacity to earn a viable income but one billion dollars? I'm not quite there.

Now I am sure that you'd love to win the jackpot as well but would your mindset allow you to sustain it?

Most people are living in a mindset that is cheaper than their income. In layman's terms: people earn more than their minds are currently developed to handle. This is why the world is filled with people in debt. We as a people always manage to live beyond our means which is part of the less than million-dollar mindset.

So how do you solve this issue? You build from the inside out. Invest in wealth training, spiritual renewal, and keep yourself in constant humility. Put yourself into a place where you are worth $700,000,000 mentally, physically, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually.

Only then will you be ready for nearly one billion dollars.

For more, connect with me. Tell me how you would spend the money below. I'd love to hear it!

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.