Friday, May 17, 2013

How I made $85 in 2 Minutes!

How I Made $85 in 2 Minutes

This is not a gimmick or does not require anything extraordinary.

Yesterday, I was watching Dr. Phil and he was touching on the effects of the recession and ways to create money immediately until you are able to find a job. I thought to myself, "Well this should be interesting." The real question was: Is the money supposed to fall out of the sky and into my lap? No. However, there may be money sitting within your reach that you are not even aware of.

One of the ways that stuck out in my mind was selling books. In my home, there are oodles of books that no one is using and that still have significant value for college students. My mother has many techie books and I have tons of science textbooks from college. So, Dr. Phil mentioned Cash4Books where you can sell your textbooks online and receive funds in less than a week.



Now, this was coming from Dr. Phil so I said to myself if there is free money in my house, I am going to go on a gold hunt. So, I downloaded the application to my phone and starting scanning the bar-codes as instructed. What do you know! After scanning only three books, I racked up $85 of free money! Of course, I started scanning everything in my house but it was the first three books that yielded value. 

I am not sharing this because I wanted to brag about my findings but I just wanted to share with you how easy it is to follow directions and reap exceedingly. When you learn to tuck your pride into your belt and simply follow instructions, you can reap exceedingly. I was fortunate enough to have $85 sitting in my closet. Who knows how much money you have sitting in yours?

Test it out and let me know how much money you had sitting in your house! I am more excited to hear about your experiences with this and I hope that you are kind enough to pass this onto the next person. 

To Your Significance and Success,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.