Monday, May 6, 2013

My Chance in Becoming the World's Youngest Billionaire


My Chance in Becoming the World’s Youngest Billionaire.

As amazing as that may sound, it is 100% true. I am 20 years old and I have thought of several inventions, started my own company with both a CEO and a CFO and on route to become financially independent by the age of 25. However, this is beginning to be more any more common as there are 40 billionaires under the age of 40 years old, according to Forbes.

Regardless of the stats, I am still in the running to become the world’s youngest billionaire. All it would take is for me to find the cure to cancer or the next best household gadget that solves all problems. This may not sound easy but it is possible. I am not one to usually put limitations on myself because I know that my imagination is my greatest attribute. I have dreams, goals, and a multi-million dollar vision already in writing. Look at Facebook and Twitter, they were created and developed by two men that thought outside of the box and capitalized on their visions. 

I have invested much of my time into learning the secrets and patterns of the wealthiest individuals. If you want to think like a billionaire, you need to hang out with them. I am taking the opportunity to do so this coming June where I will meet a billionaire for the first time in my life. I will get to study up close and personal the thoughts that go through one’s mind and develop a knack for business.

There are some things that every single person needs to know in order to become wealthy. There are others that one can only discern in their spirit. Gladly and truly, a college education is not part of the criteria in becoming financially independent. I am not 100% sure that I will earn a billion dollars before I am 40 or even earn a billion dollars ever but I am sure that it is one hell of a goal that I am willing to work towards.

To Your Significance and Success,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.