Thursday, June 6, 2013

What Network Marketing Is Supposed to Be

What Network Marketing Is Supposed to Be

As Opposed to What It Has Become in Many Circles

As you have probably already come to a decision of what network marketing is about, I wanted to clear the air about the truth of the industry and its potential.

Network marketing is not an industry where everyone is a scam artist seeking out their next victim. There are real people making real money with it everyday. Now, unfortunately there are corrupt jack-in-the-boxes out there waiting to manipulate and steal from you. These are the people that I get very upset because I go straight to their character and they are not mentally tough to handle me. Too bad, right?

If you fall into that category, I advise you to do one of two things: Stop your evil ways and take on a new leaf or go straight to hell and don't turn back. Your business will fail and God will make you pay back everything that you have stolen from those that are investing in you. Why am I being so tough? Because I am an authentic businesswoman and network marketer that is fed up and I know that many can attest to how I feel about this.


If you don't want to be chewed out, I advise you shape up. Quick!

Network marketing was meant to create a path for those that value their freedom. Network marketers are supposed to be people that want to add value to the world and help the beat up, downtrodden, and hopeless. As a network marketer and a lover of people, I aim to teach others how to live a more fulfilling life that can be passed on to the masses.

This is what network marketing is meant to be. If you are currently looking for value and support to create a life full of worth, join me as I walk you through the process. Change your life. Create new possibilities!

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

P. S. Send this to every snake marketer you know. It will surely get their attention! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.