Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How to get a $500 marketing suite for less than $30

How to get a $500 marketing suite for less than $30

For those that want quality, the price is RIGHT!!!


In my experiences, there are many good marketing suites out there but I cannot speak on their behalf because I have not used them. Yet, based on the tools that I have been using, I am receiving amazing quality at reasonable prices. So I am going to share with you what you get for less than $30:

An Elite Auto-responder System that converts like crazy!

Now in my time as a marketer, I have never seen such a well constructed auto-responder series as the one that I am using and here's why: Usually you are limited to maybe 10 or 20 auto-responders in series as a part of a paid program and that's fine. However, with this marketing suite you are open to do as many as you want. If you don't know the value in that alone, please research it.

A Full Video-Conferencing Software (LIVE!)

Everyone that hosts webinars and meetings can agree that having your own private software is one of the best things that you can be afforded. Sometimes you want to be able to do have meetings online available in real time so now you can! Yes, we are still under $30.

List-Building Capability

In my opinion, you cannot pay enough for this anywhere but that is because I understand the value in building a list! WINK WINK! HINT HINT!! Moving forward, this marketing suite offers you the ability to build your lists and redirect them into your auto-responder series once opted in! If that's not amazing, I can tell you what is. So, how much does this cost? 

Training to Help You Get Situated

Ok, now yes this is all excellent for the under $30 price but the training is what sets the program apart from the masses. There is no hype or anything in trainings about how great the program is. Everyone is ready to learn and does it together in our live conferencing center. So, once again I reiterate: You can get a marketing suite for less than $30. 



Get it here today and save yourself time, money, and resources that are unaffordable and confusing as heck to understand. 

To Your Success and Significance,

Amanda Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.