Friday, June 14, 2013

Surefire Ways to Earn a Following On Any Social Media Platform


Surefire Ways to Earn a Following On Any Social Media Platform

 These have ALWAYS worked for me. 100% of the Time.

There are some things that I have noticed will bring you a constant following on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These strategies are not for the weak at heart or the fake. These strategies do not require extensive knowledge or time in this industry yet they reap incredible results. I guarantee it. 

The first strategy that I use to bring about a constant influx of people to me is to consistently provide value to those that can benefit from it the most. I do not post information to everyone and anyone because my business is not for everyone. I post information that proves to be meaningful and useful to those within my industry.
The second strategy that I use to bring about my market is to consistently reach out to new people! Reaching out does not mean to present my business opportunity the second I can get a word in! Not even close. Reaching out means to find out about people and learn what is important to them so that you can genuinely help them succeed in their goals and fulfill their dreams. I promise this works. I promise you that if you do this for everyone that is willing to share that space with you, a following is there. 
The third strategy that I use to bring about my following is to invite them to my workshops, groups, and discussions. Inviting them to be a part of whatever it is that I am doing shows that I appreciate their time. When I tell people that I am going to do something for them, I do it. This is the end of story. I hold myself accountable for their failures when I am supposed to be helping them. So, I make it my mission to do what I say I will do because that my word is my net value.
So, when you are trying to figure out why no one is following you reflect on these strategies. They do not cost you anything spectacular and they do work. Remember, I am here to invest time and energy into your success when you are ready to get serious. Connect with me here.

To Your Significance and Success,
Amanda Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.