Saturday, June 22, 2013

How to Really Push Play in Your Business to See Results

How to Really Push Play in Your Business to See Results



To be completely honest, when I first started in this industry, I was not heavily guided and I did not yield the results that I wanted to from my business. I wanted to blame my upline, their upline, the company, and everyone in between because I wanted results and I wasn't getting any!

So, what did I have to do? Stop playing the blame game and really just push play on my business. What does it mean to push play?


Well think of it this way: I had to position myself to learn everything that I needed to learn in order to have the type of business that I wanted by myself. I did not have time to complain and bellyache over what other people were contributing or not contributing to my success!

I had to push play and make it happen. If I wanted to see results in my business, I had to learn how to market it effectively, talk to people, and the whole nine and a half yards! and that came from research, practice, and more research!

So, have you pressed play yet or are you still on a broken record?

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.