Friday, June 21, 2013

How Not to Charge and Still Get Paid for Your Efforts

How Not to Charge and Still Get Paid for Your Efforts


Just yesterday I had an experience that I will never forget. I have invested in a good friend that needed help in getting her business up and running. She is very sweet and so I graciously made myself available to cover her in the case she didn't understand how to do something.

She got setup correctly with all of the bells and whistles in place to take her business off to the races and I never charged her a cent. I don't want to either. This may seem familiar to you or totally foreign. I don't know but this is what happened.



As a result of my graciousness, she decided to grant me a customer for my business with no commission and no strings attached. She could have earned a referrer's free but declined as she reminded me that I never charged her a cent. This was a new thing for me to not charge anyone for something and still somehow get paid for my work anyway.

I encourage you to try this selfless act and test the works of the universe. Sometimes selflessness turns into profit, too.

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.