Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Power of Staying True to Helping Others

The Power Is In Your Peace

Over the course of the last week, I have helped several people get from hopelessness to a restored sense of empowerment. Along the way, I have met some pretty incredible people that inspire me even more than I was before conversing with them. These people basically said, "Yes, I have problems that would usually be the reason others give up but Amanda Danielle these same problems are my basis to keep pushing."



My God! How powerful is that? These persons remind me of myself! I've experienced my share of trials and tribulations but my desire to succeed has been stronger than all problems that came along the way. These are the type of people that will succeed in this world. These are the types of people that make me proud to be who I am.

So, if you are a person that has been struggling with getting from valley to high ground I want to let you know that you are not alone and that there is still a brighter day.

Yes, your power is in your peace of your storm and sunlight will break out of the sky.

If you would like to connect with me and share experiences and mastermind, connect with me.

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.