Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It Is Almost Time for Me to Reveal My Network Marketing Opportunity Publicly

It Is Almost Time for Me to Reveal My Network Marketing Opportunity Publicly

This is an exciting time in my life much deserved

I have been working on this business for almost one year but I have not invested much time into it until I got laid off of my J.O.B. There were so many things that I thought I wanted to accomplish with my business when I was working in Corporate America; yet I realized that I could not invest full time into my business until I stopped working for someone else’s business.
Now, when I stopped working for someone else it took me a little bit of time to gather my thoughts and gain a sense of direction. I was not mentally or spiritually ready to embark on what is now the most fulfilling journey of my life.

The day that I put forth full effort and energy into my current opportunity was the day that I started feeling alive for the very first time in a long time. I did not feel like I was living for someone else anymore. I began to live for myself.
In this journey, I pushed myself to get past lots of doubt, false thoughts, and obstacles that arose. In doing so, I gained the knowledge and skills to be effective in all of my endeavors. I know what I need to work on to get to the next level and that is the difference.
I am no longer guessing and wondering what to do next. I know what I should be doing and so that is exactly what I am doing. My business is taking off for the better and the obstacles and fears have become less significant by the day. I am on my way to making more money than I have ever made and it feels outstanding.

No more working for lazy, no good bosses that think they are entitled to have my time and effort. No more wondering where my next check comes from. No more lying to myself about why I cannot make this thing work for me. This is the time for me to live in my destiny and earn my stripes as a leader. So when you see me reveal my current opportunity, know that there is a story behind the smile and a dance behind the tears.

To Your Significance and Success,
Amanda Danielle



P. S. Visit my website for more information about how you can get involved in creating  your freedom lifestyle today!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.