Saturday, June 15, 2013

Vlogging?!?! I'm Barely Recording My Voice!!

Vlogging?!?! I'm Barely Recording My Voice!!

But what the heck! I'm going to do it anyway...

I have been challenged by my good friend to do a vlog for the first time and although I have no prior experience in this area, vlogging is something that I have always wanted to do for my fans. This is superbly interesting because I am not one that loves to take pictures or be put on public display but exponential growth in my business requires it.

I hope I go viral! For the right reasons...


I am going to be posting my first vlog in the near future. To get it first, make sure to subscribe to my Fanpage and join my mailing list. I guarantee that you will see my attempt at being calm, cool, and collected. If I do a not-so-awesome job at it, oh well. I will get better. I will learn to love it. I will overcome and become great at this too.

I have not decided what I want to vlog about but your suggestions are welcomed in the comment section at the bottom of this page. I am really just ready to show you who Amanda Danielle is and what I am all about on a massive scale. You can't fake vlogging.

So stay tuned for what is to come with this new venture and please leave your comments below!

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.