Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pure Leverage vs. Empower Network

Pure Leverage vs. Empower Network

What's the difference between the two?

For those that are game to the affiliate marketing arena, if you have not yet been introduced to Empower Network or Pure Leverage, I have the skinny on it so that you know what you are getting into before you actually make your hard-core decision.



So let's start with Empower Network shall we?

Empower Network is an affiliate marketing company that allows you to earn 100% commissions by way of promoting the products and trainings offered within the network. They are considered the #1 viral blogging system with full setup of your blog and SEO ranking so that your content hits page 1 of Google time and time again.

Now what about Pure Leverage?

Pure Leverage is also an affiliate marketing company that allows you to earn 100% commissions by way of promoting the products, however, the commissions drop to 50% after your first sale. Pure Leverage is the newest product of the company, GVO, but the company GVO has been around for quite some time now. Pure Leverage offers you a newly minted blog with a basic setup to help you promote Pure Leverage, an auto responder that is truly much better than your ConstantContact or MailChimp, and that's it.

In my professional opinion, if you want to compare Pure Leverage and Empower Network, you have to have a purpose behind what you want from either platform. Immediate questions in making a decision as to which is the better fit for you usually surface when you start thinking about:

  • Am I looking to build a viable income from my blogging? -Choose Empower
  • Am I looking to gain a truly awesome auto responder? -Choose Pure Leverage
  • Am I looking to get training on how to make money for my current business? -Empower wins again!
And don't think I am being biased because I am not an Empower Network member, I actually own an autoresponder set up with Pure Leverage but I am here to give you the facts. Take it or leave it.

For more, let's chat! You can find me on Facebook.

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

P.S. I am not opposed to Empower Network in any way. I actually believe it is a great opportunity for anyone that wants to build a residual income and gain some personal development in the meanwhile. If I join today or tomorrow, I will be sure to continue to a help to everyone that needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.