Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Men Get ALL of Their Smarts from Their Momma!

Men Get ALL of Their Smarts from Their Momma!

Before you think I'm being sexist, keep reading!

It has been determined that men get all of their intelligence from their mother. This is superbly interesting because men tended to do better in math and science in the past but in the last decade women have really stepped it up all around where wives earned more than their husbands by education from 1998!

Go look it up if you don't believe me. 43.5% of women in the late 90's earned their graduate degrees while their husbands did not and that accounts for a great deal of the higher-paying occupations now going to the women. So if you think that women have nothing on men, guess again!

Now for the scientific proof:
It turns out that the primary genes for intelligence, all eight of them, reside on the X chromosome. Men get one X chromosome from their mothers, while women get two Xs, one from mom and one from dad. So, while women's intelligence is a composite of both parents' "smarts," men get all their intelligence from their mother.- Martha Barletta
Hmm, that makes sense to me!

All of this time I thought that my brother was smarter than me because he got all of my mom's genes while I didn't!! Turns out I was 100% correct. Go figure!



So in essence ladies, there are undeniably more male geniuses out there than women geniuses but that also means that there are more male idiots as well! Watch out!!

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

P.S. Learn how I've been able to keep up and earn more income in an industry dominated by men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.