Saturday, August 3, 2013

"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you."

"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you."

Raven-Symone, America's sweetheart in the popular 80's Cosby's show shook us all when she played 3-year old Olivia. Since then, Raven has played multiple roles with her Cheetah Girls debut in the 90's and her That's So Raven airing also in the 90's.

After seeing the budding actress grow up into a beautiful woman, we don't usually get to hear much about what has been going on in Raven's life and sometimes forget that she is still around. Yet, just Friday, Raven shook us again with news that she is a lesbian.




Raven-Symone just shared with her Twitter followers that she can get married. The story first surfaced last year when Raven was identified as living with an openly gay America's Next Top Model contestant. Her comment on the situation then was, ""My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life."

Yet, now Raven has finally announced to the world in her own words,
I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you."

So the cat's out of the bag! What can you say? Raven is America's sweetheart. She is going to live her life the way that she wants to live it regardless of who likes it or not. I think she is brave in her statement and I know this won't be easy for her but she openly admitted it anyway.

Make sure that you never lose sight of what it is to just be yourself and shine even when you are not what everyone expects you to be. Stay true to you and you will go farther than the eyes can see.

To Your Significance and Success,

Amanda Danielle

P.S. Learn how I am building my empire and living life on purpose today! Chat with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! It will be taken into consideration.